2/20/10

just a quick update

i haven't really felt like blogging much lately... and i've been really bad about returning comments. sorry, guys. :( but i have a million ideas for photoshoots bouncing around in my head and i'm getting my new dslr this weekend, so you'll probably see some of those soon. 

okay, now onto my promised review of aussie 3-minute miracle deep conditioner. it really did make my hair super-soft, the only not-so-great thing was it sort of killed my waves. oh well. it smells really fresh, and when you first put it on it has an almost-overpowering grape smell, but that mostly goes away when you wash it out. it also comes in this nifty little squeeze bottle that doesn't even need a lid, which is pretty handy. so i would recommend it. (haha, pretty comprehensive review, right?) (that was sarcasm, by the way.) 

and i know this is a crap post, but i can't come up with anything better. so, to sum it up, probably a slow-down on posting (but no blog-quitting or anything, don't worry!) but i'll try to keep up with all your blogs. deal?

*the photo up there was from my latest batch, but i used my point and shoot (which is literally dying), so a lot of them had random purple/green/orange pixels in them? if you want, the rest are here. 

28 comments:

Rosie Unknown said...

You are getting a DSLR!? Lucky! What brand/model?

dotie said...

looking forward to see the result of your upcoming shoot :)

eclectic du jour

E. said...

Hey me again!ha I have gone downhill with commenting people have stopped lol.anyway good to no about the deep conditioning my hair could do with a boost ha looking forward to next post :) drop a comment in if u want thanksss x

Hannah said...

I'm always in need of hair conditioning advice - bleach and straighteners are not a good combination...

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Can't wait to see more photos from you! xoxoxoxo

E. said...

Yep lol it's really good :) and no probs thanks for comment AGAIN!lolx

Anonymous said...

don't be sorry about what you post this is your blog!!! and looking forward to see your photo shoots too :D

Vicki said...

cant wait to see photoshoots with ur new dslr!! :)
vicki xo

http://magpie-girl.blogspot.com

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

haha. I know what you mean about not being in a blogging mood. Sometimes its like URGHIDONTWANTTOBLOG. But you know, no worries!

pumped for your next photoshoots.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

Don't worry about the blogging thing, it's tough to keep up! I'm sure you'll find your motivation again soon.

GraceFace said...

I shall look forward to these photoshoots :)

SabinePsynopsis said...

I miss your posts, please come back soon, with loads of great pictures!

yiqin; said...

Very nice photo!! Congrats on yur DSLR :D

Wrecked Stellar said...

Looking forward to seeing your shoots! Blogging can be time-consuming and it's definitely sometimes hard to keep up with everyone's blogs! xo, Mel

Wrecked Stellar said...

P.S. - Hope you can still make my slumber party- send me your photo! :)

SabinePsynopsis said...

Hi Emily, I'm back to tell you that I've passed on a little award to you today, to show how much I like your blog.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you and your photoshoots with your soon-to-be dSLR!

renr said...

Can't wait to see you and your photoshoots with your soon-to-be dSLR!

fashionfamous said...

The photo it's so melancholy, but it's nice!

kate maggie said...

thanks for the review! :) excited to see your shoot! x

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

No apologies necessary. Blogging is to be done by choice...and if you aren't into at any given moment, that is your business!

Emz said...

Haha, yea blogging gets boring once in a while, and I feel that if you take a break you're more likely to come back to it, rather than being like I'm totally absolutely done because I'm just, DONE. haha

Sam Harvey said...

try writing a list of things that are going good in your life. i always do it before i blog. i started doing it a few years ago and my life does keep getting better. http://lara-serbin.blogspot.com/

Victoria Jin said...

Can't wait to see all the photoshoots! I'm also brimming with ideas now that its warmer :)

xx

Unknown said...

i could go for a deep condition.

those jeans i was wearing are cheap monday but i have a terrible weakness for tailoring all my pants so that theyre skin tight. idk if you have acess to a sewing machine but its actually pretty easy.

Rosie Unknown said...

ps: I wanted to let you know that I passed you an award.

Ariela said...

Can't wait to see your new pictures! Congrats on getting a DSLR!
Thanks for stopping by!
xx
http://splashitup.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

mmm great picture!

xx