9/2/09

my life as of 11:19 today

<3 i got back from my vacation last week, and am still trying to get through all the posts on my bloglovin' account. so i'm sorry if it takes me a while a comment on all your wonderful blogs. :( <3 yesterday the weather (finally!) got cooler, it feels like fall is actually here now! which makes me sad as i don't want summer to be over yet, but at the same time i want to wear tights and jackets and cardis and such that can only be worn when it's cool out. <3 this outfit is from before the weather decided it was time for fall:

tank top: target
skirt (really strapless dress): marshall's
belt: also target
shoes: stolen from friend (hence, the slightly too-big-ness)

i think we all agree that outside outfit shots are better. by a lot.

<3 i got a tag from laura (www.kisses and curls.blogspot.com), and i'll be getting to that as soon as possible. <3 i found small town fashion (http://smalltownfashion.tumblr.com/), now one of my new favorite blogs, through weardrobe. it's a tumblr blog (i.e., not blogspot) and for some reason it won't let me comment? i don't know why, can anyone help me? i'm a bit tumblr-impaired...

go check her out, she has awesome style!

<3 i want some of this neon goodness. i'm kind of leaning towards the yellow one...

'till next time! ;)

edit: some some reason, my html thing is going all screwy, so sorry if this post is sorta messed up. i have no idea what i'm doing, but i'm trying to fix it!

18 comments:

josie said...

and by the way, my nail polish was a really old shade of 17 that they've discontinued :( sorry!
x x x x x

Anonymous said...

cute white skirt :) x

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Colorful outfits! I would go for the yellow watch too! :-) xxoxoxo

Rosie Unknown said...

I love the outfit! So simple and understated.

Darrah said...

Very cute! Thank you for sharing. I love the neon watches. I feel like I need to get a watch this fall.

fritha louise said...

Love your skirt! I'll have to check out that girl's blog I think. Definitely get one of those watches, they're so cool!

Darrah said...

I feel like such an idiot!! I wanted to delete someone's comment because they submitted the same one twice, and accidentally deleted all of them!! If you could comment again, I'd so appreciate it!!

xoxo
Darrah

MJ said...

Epic watches. I want one! I'd go for the yellow.

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com/

KAROLINA said...

I love your skirt!

JOWY said...

Love the watches!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Love that dress as a skirt! It looks fab!

Aya Smith said...

These are amazing outfits! Hmm... I guess I will choose the one with a floral skirt and the cardigan for my absolute fav :3

E said...

I love those watches and your cute purple top!

Andie said...

love the outfit! especially the colour of your wall. yes i know its strange pointing out your wall, but im renovating my house soon and i like that kind of colour or some sort, so yeah i have an excuse!

http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

Eva said...

Cute outfits!

Bella said...

cool outfit! like how you made the dress a skirt :] thanks for the comment :D xxx

Bella said...

oh, and by the way, those watches are THE BOMB.

noel said...

i followed you here from our blog - you have such a cute website! i like your gray dress with the bow. adorable!

so, i have a tumblr blog, and comments are not offered specifically by tumblr (they use a reblog/heart system instead). so, a tumblr-owner has to custom install comments by an outside source...which is why you don't see comments enabled on every site.

--noel