1/5/10

cheesecake: the dessert of supermodels


dress: h&m, tights: payless, shoes: thrifted
could this *gasp* be an outfit post?? well, maybe, if you accept badly lit pictures* of what i wore on n.y.e. i didn't do much, just hung out with some friends. no going out for me. of course, i decided to dress up anyway. ;) but what could those things on my head be??

mouse ears: disney world ;)
mouse ears, of course! inspired by gala darling. (and what would new year's be without a few sequins?)
i know i'm behind (5 days, in fact), but what did you guys wear? something sparkly, i hope!
*but really, sorry for all the shadows. none of my pictures turned out the way i wanted, so i'll leave you with this one even though you can't see my cool houndstooth tights... just pretend it's supposed to be a silhouette shot. much better now, no?
and don't forget to keep asking questions for my q&a post!

23 comments:

hannah elizabeth said...

i wish i could say i wore sequins and mouse ears, but i wore a very simple white singlet and black leather skirt - there was loads of hairspray and fake eyelashes involved though.

x

Sydney said...

LOVE the mouse ears! & i really want to see these houndstooth tights!

Rosie Unknown said...

I was just going to tell you that I love the photo!

And those ears are wicked, very NYE appropriate.

Moomby said...

those minnie mouse ears are so cute!

ellen said...

thanks for the comment :) posted a new post thing lol check it out if you want.
i really need to get one ha :)
xxx

renwore said...

Super cute Minnie headband! That it's packed with bling is a huge plus XDD
It's too bad that your tights can't be seen in detail, but the first photo is still looking cool as a silhouette :D

Raez said...

cutest ears ever:):)

xx raez

Lexy @ Quirky Explosion said...

I love the mouse ears! Haha, I was Minnie Mouse for Halloween a few years ago. Maybe I should fetch up my ears ;)

Hmm, questions..
1) What do you aspire to be when you grow up?
2) Hobbies?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

GWYN said...

love the ears! so cute :)

Pump and Coco said...

you are so cute with those mouse ears =)
lovely!

Kat said...

the ears are fabulous!!!

Ivania said...

SEQUINED ears!
never seen them sequined before
great great great!

Winnie said...

So cute!

Lilee said...

hehe your mouse ears are the coolesttt~

Nina said...

You make a chic Minnie Mouse!

GraceFace said...

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh I love the mouse ears! Want. Now.

Sabine said...

Mouse ears... the perfect adornment for NYE! Cute! Sabine x

Mara said...

i need that in my life.

Lisanne said...

I love your mouse ears!
And cute outfit!

the golden fairy princess said...

what is new years without glitter? naturally, my skirt had some woven into it, not to mention the gold eyeliner. i absolutely love your minnie mouse ears!
xx

Vicki said...

amazing post my dear!! Love the hairband!!! FAB!! :)
magpie-girl.blogspot.com xo

Savvy Gal said...

my niece would totally adore that headband in sequin. better not let her see it. : )

MannequinMe said...

Dreadfully CUTE!