1/19/10

inside we're all the same

may i present an outfit post, for your viewing pleasure: (haven't had one of these in a while, hmm?)
not too interesting, but i liked it, plus it was still light out enough to take pictures when i got home.
(yes, i had fun editing the hell out of them too. ;))

helen: everyone's special, dash. 
dash: ...which is another way of saying no one is. 

here you can see my dog... he's a cutie, but not too fond of paparazzi. ;)
top: peeps store, blazer: thrifted, "jeggings": target, flats: thrifted

i'd just like to say two things. one, this may be the comfiest outfit of all time. (according to my mac, "jeggings" isn't a word. who decided that?!) and two, did you know they actually have stores where they sell nothing but millions of little marshmallow peeps? fortunately, they also sell t-shirts, which is where i got this little beauty. (it says "inside we're all the same.")

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

really digging those jeggings and flats xD

Unknown said...

loving the colour of the tee xxxx

Athena. said...

you are gorgeous!
adore your outfit,
xxx

superumi said...

this looks fun!!!

Sam Harvey said...

Great blog style. Lots of pictures and authentic notes. You ROCK! I am in the middle of designing and sewing my own Spring Collection for SAM HARVEY. Would love to get your feedback! Hugs from Arizona. http://lara-serbin.blogspot.com/

kate said...

love the blog !

great post !

comment on my blog ?

http://get-style-all.blogspot.com/

thanks so much !

Angela said...

I adore leggings now too. Cute post.

Rosie Unknown said...

Ohh, I love the shirt! The colour is so pretty.

Anna Jane said...

Sometimes its nice to get away from high fashion with a timeless and comfortable outfit, and timeless and comfortable definitely sum up this look. I love the colours and how you manage to look classy and comfy at the same time. Bravo!

- Anna Jane xxx
(PixelatedBlonde.com)

Winnie said...

Haha it's time jeggings was added to the dictionary. I love them!

Hannah said...

gah i haven't done an outfit post in ages - i think you've inspired me...

Jenna said...

That outfit definitely looks comfy!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Love the term "jeggings"!! You look so chic in them!! I love your little puppy! xoxoxoxoxo

yiqin; said...

I love the colors of your photos. Very pretty :)

Christina said...

Your flats are cute! :) Adorable.

-xtina

Anonymous said...

I really like the color of your shirt :).

Anonymous said...

Yayy cute outfit- love the t-shirt with the white blazer! xo, mel

Anonymous said...

you're looking great :D! is your hair naturally wavy? it's gorgeous!

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

It's always a pain how macs always include those red underline thingys when you type. THINGYS IS A WORD, MAC. (am I even making sense?!)

Great photos!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

Nice blog and looks!

www.Skippinginheels.blogspot.com

Bluefemme said...

I love your hair and t shirt.Your are too cute!
http://justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

Olive said...

I love love these photos :)
Check out my blog too!

Sarah Dickenson said...

love those shoes and the jacket, girl. :)